This episode we talk about current events, what’s Nate been listening to, independent music from Nostril Caverns, as well as a new segment: Metal Association!
Former Lillian Axe guitarist Jon Ster passed away.
More Artillery talk and correction/explanation. Also more Neil Turbin discussion.
Death/Obituary tour talk.
A few podcast notes from other podcasts I’ve listened to recently: Talking Metal snags interview with Joe Lynn Turner.
Another podcast to note is Metalsucks episode 77 featuring Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies.
What’s Nate been listening to?
Artist: King Diamond
Album: Dreams Of Horror
Song: The Invisible Guests (Originally From “Them”)
1. Guitarist Chris Broderick Quits Megadeth & Drummer Shawn Drover Quits Megadeth
“I’m very sorry, but that will never happen. There is no chance I would ever do that.” – Glen Drover on returning to Megadeth
2. Body Of Megadeth Mainman Dave Mustaine’s Mother-In-Law Found.
3. Dave Lombardo Reportedly Open To Replacing Shawn Drover In Megadeth.
4. Onslaught “Fires” Singer Neil Turbin Two Days Before Completion Of North American “Thrash Invasion Tour.”
SONG INTERMISSION (Featured Independent):
Artist: Nostril Caverns
Album: Inside the Cell/The Dying’s Last Breath
Song: Perceiving the Psychological Blur
Notes: Thanks again to Curtis Dewar for the contribution. Nostril Caverns is a one-man band out of Milton, Ontario Canada. Check Nostril Caverns out on Tridroid Records’ bandcamp page or Nostril Caverns’ bandcamp page. Inside the Cell/The Dying’s Last Breath will be released on limited edition cassette only.
I’d highly recommend checking out the song ‘The Dying’s Last Breath.’
5. Nostril Caverns release new E.P.
6. Detritus from Prescott, WI call it a day.
7. No Conviction seek drummer
8. Invidiosus offer free Malignant Universe download
If you have any news you’d like to share, or any music you’d like considered to be played on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW SEGMENT: WORD ASSOCIATION!
Metal Association: I’ll say a word (band, song or artist) or a sentence such as a news headline and Nate gives a one-word reply.
Artist: Rollins Band